Seed to Salad™ (A Private Membership Association), in Private Jurisdiction hereby declares; By agreeing to the membership Terms herein stated, YOU are freely and willingly agreeing to Seed to Salad™ private membership member agreement. By agreeing and accepting these terms, you are entering a private, and NOT public, community focused on health and wellness, with private discord and posts, and an interactive membership-based community. As a Private Member of Seed to Salad™, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the following Membership Agreement as Seed to Salad™ is Hosted in the United States of America and reserves all rights under the Constitution; Article I, Section 10: “No State shall pass any law impairing the obligation of contracts.” This Private Association and its memberships are protected under United States of America Constitutional Law. This protection provides the following benefits to members and enforces the Association’s Private status. Seed to Salad™ is a Private Membership Association. A “Private Unincorporated Federal Natural Health and Wellness Membership Association” IT IS HEREBY Declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the American Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only as a federal organization unincorporated association. The Association is protected under the 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th, and 14th Amendments. This means, this Association and Private Membership agreement is outside the jurisdiction and authority of ALL STATE and FEDERAL agencies and Law Enforcement Authorities.
- This Association of Private Members hereby declares that our main objective is to protect our rights to medical and health freedom of choice.
- As Private Members, we affirm our belief that the Creator guarantees our unalienable rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights. “The Sufficiency of the Reservation – Any expression indicating an intention to reserve rights, is sufficient, such as “without prejudice.”” UCC 1-207.4.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree that you have entered into the private jurisdiction when accessing Seed to Salad™ and that you have chosen to do so freely and of your own will and that you respect the private nature and confidentiality of Seed to Salad™ including but not limited to, all activities experienced by any Private Member, which are considered private matters that are absolutely not shared in any way whatsoever with any public entity(ies), corporation(s), organizations(s) without the express written permission from Seed to Salad™.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree that Seed to Salad™ makes zero claims, promises, commitments, guarantees; and any products, services, entertainment, or otherwise from Seed to Salad™, is not covered by any insurance.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree that all products and services, all written information including but not limited to, forms, flyers, brochures, newsletters, articles, publications, webinars, website material, presentations, lectures, broadcasts, processes and all other information provided by phone or email, or in any other medium of communication are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Rather Seed to Salad™, a private membership association, is functioning for entertainment purposes only and that for health concerns, Private Members should consult with an appropriate healthcare professional.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree that some information provided is copyrighted and all information is private and confidential, however, Private Members may make private referrals to Seed to Salad™.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree to forever take responsibility, unlimited liability and 100% risk for your own respective safety and health.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree to select if required from our membership those Private Members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of such services and information that is most aligned with your individual and specific needs and that you will make this determination freely and of your own will.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree that you have the absolute freedom to make all your health choices and that you are entitled to access information free from censorship in order to make determinations for yourself and where applicable you acknowledge, agree and accept that any choice you make regarding your health and wellbeing is completely your decision, free from coercion or duress and that you make your decisions freely and of your own will.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree to act honorably towards Seed to Salad™’s Members at all times. When providing advice, support, information, sharing resources or experiences or interacting with Seed to Salad™ in any way, you agree to act honorably in your communications. For the avoidance of doubt, “Acting Honorably” in this context means that if you were to describe people or actions as honorable, you mean that they are good and deserve to be respected and admired. To the highest respect and of great esteem and the quality of knowing and doing what is morally right.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree to abide by the Seed to Salad™ code of conduct and agree to recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree that within Seed to Salad™ no doctor-patient relationship exists but only a Private Member – to Private Member Association relationship and that you understand and agree that you have freely chosen to change your legal status when entering Seed to Salad™ from ‘public patient’ to ‘Private Member’ of Seed to Salad™. You further understand and agree that it is entirely your own responsibility to consider the advice and recommendations offered to you by your fellow members and to educate yourself as to the efficacy, risk, and desirability of all information and advice.
- As a Private Member you understand and agree that you are entering into this Membership Agreement of your own free will or on behalf of your dependent without any pressure or promise of cure. You affirm that you do not represent any state or federal agency whose purpose is to regulate the practice of medicine or block the First Amendment right to freely disseminate information on any topic. You have read and understood this document, and your questions have been answered fully to your satisfaction. You understand that you can withdraw from this agreement and terminate your membership to Seed to Salad™ at any time. By clicking the accept button on this website, I hereby agree that I am of legal age to accept all of the terms to enter this Private Member Agreement and agree to all of the terms of this private jurisdiction. Over the past several decades and due to favorable rulings, opinions, and interpretations by the Supreme Court, the law of the land has highlighted our constitutional rights to conduct business in a Private Member Agreements, or private membership association. All parties hereby accept that we are operating in the private domain versus the public domain.